Access Bank *901# USSD banking is a convenient, fast, secure and affordable way to access Access bank services 24/7 through mobile phone without internet. The *901# made banking easy. Although, additional ₦6.98K would be charged on your account by your network provider when you transact using Access Bank *901# USSD Code. This charge is applicable to all financial transactions carried out on all USSD platforms in Nigeria including the *901# platform. Airtime and data purchases are however exempted from this charge. Access Bank is committed to providing more alternative solutions for customers at no extra cost.
How to Open An Account Using Access Bank *901# USSD Banking
- It enable you open an account from anywhere .
- Service does not require filling of forms.
- No minimum opening balance is required
- Service attracts no charges except your network provider.
- Unlimited access to your account at any time.
- No dependency on internet or third party.
To open an account/change PIN/registration with *901*0#, Dial *901*0# and follow the prompts, you can either open an account by using your BVN or by providing your personal details as prompted. Upon provision of the required details, you will receive an SMS with details of your new account number.
How to Use Access Bank *901# USSD to Purchase Airtime
The benefits of service includes:
- The service is available to all network subscribers (Glo, MTN, Airtel and 9mobile).
- The airtime transaction code can only work on phone number connected to your Access Bank Account.
- The money is debited directly from your Access Bank Account.
- The service attracts no charges (both self and others).
- The airtime can be purchased anytime, anywhere.
- It is very easy to use.
There ere two ways to purchase airtime with Access banking using *901#. They includes:
- Airtime TopUp for Self: Just dial *901*Amount# (e.g: *901*1000#) on your phone, wait for the success message and start making calls.
- Airtime TopUp for Friends & Family: To buy airtime for friends or family members, simply dial *901*Amount*Phone Number#.
How Transfer Money with Access Bank *901# Banking
Benefits of this service includes;
- It’s fast, convenient, and secure.
- Available 24/7.
- It saves you the stress of queuing up in the banking halls.
- Authentication is done using a four (4) digit security code.
- You can create a security code using the Menu option.
- Money is debited directly from the Access account connected to the phone number used.
- Service attracts N20 charge (Transfers to Access Bank).
- Service attracts N50 + N2.50 (VAT) charges (Other Banks).
There ere two ways to transfer money with Access Bank *901# Banking;
Transfer to an Access Bank account: Simply dial *901*AMOUNT*NUBAN Account Number# (e.g: *901*1000*1234512345#) from your phone number. Authenticate using a four (4) digit security code. You can create a security code using the Menu option
Transfer to other banks: Dial *901*AMOUNT*NUBAN Account Number# (e.g *901*1000*1234512345#) from your phone. Authenticate using a four (4) digit security code. You can create a security code using the Menu option.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-Publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment should be LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE and REFERENCING in research usage should be applied, but not limited. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.