The African countries UBA currently operates includes 20 African countries. This mean UBA has growing operations in 20 African countries, and also in the UK, USA, France and UAE. With UBA, personal or business banking is easier on any device. The bank digital solutions offer various advantages that will allow you to stay in control wherever you are.
UBA was merged with Standard Trust Bank (STB) in 2005, in the biggest merger in Nigeria’s capital markets history. Today, UBA is one of the largest financial services groups on the African continent.
The bank provides corporate, commercial, SME, consumer and personal (retail) banking services to more than 17 million customers, served through multiple channels: more than 1,000 offices and customer touch points (2,400 ATMs, 15,670 PoS, on-line banking, robust online and mobile banking, social media etc). In addition, UBA offers pension custody and related services.
Top 20 African Countries UBA Currently Operates
The top 20 African countries UBA currently operates includes Nigeria, Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chad, Cote D’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Gabon, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya. The United Bank for Africa (UBA) operates in theses countries to make life convenient for you wherever you are. Here are the list of African countries UBA currently operates:
1. Republique du Benin
- Headquarters: Island: 610 ZB-/Immeuble UBA Benin, Quartier Awhanléko, 01 BP 2020 Cotonou Benin
- Tel: +229 21 31 24 24
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Burkina Faso
- Headquarters: 1340 Avenue Dimdolobsom, Ouagadougou 01 BP 362 Ouagadougou 01, Burkina Faso
- Tel: (+226) 25 30 00 00/25 30 61 70 to 74, (+266) 25 31 01 00 to 06, (+226) 25 31 00 94
- Email: CFCBurkina@ubagroup.com
UBA Cameroon is licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Cameroon. Backed by 70 years of international banking services, UBA have made great leaps in Cameroon since 2007. UBA Cameroon has one stop shop open 24/7 to assist you with your inquiries, complaints and requests regarding all products and services.
4. Congo Brazzaville
The Republic of Congo is a country in Central Africa. UBA Congo Brazzaville is licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Congo Brazzaville. The subsidiary’s management team is made up of seasoned professionals recognized in the sector.
- Headquarters: 37, Avenue William Guynet opposite Rond-point City Center, Downtown (Brazzaville)
- Tel: +242 06 697 23 31/ +242 06 696 99 90/+242 05 801 28 22
- Email: email@example.com
5. Cote d’lvoire
UBA Côte d’Ivoire is licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of West African States.
UBA Gabon Head Office Address: Sainte Marie Valley, Triumphal Boulevard BP: 12035 Libreville – GABON. UBA Gabon is authorized and regulated by the Central Bank of Gabon.
Africa’s Global Bank, UBA Head Office in Ghana: Heritage Tower Ambassadorial Enclave Off Liberia Road Ridge Accra P.M.B 29, Ministries Accra, Ghana. Tel: +233 (0) 302 634 060. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Africa’s Global Bank, UBA Head Office in Kenya: Imperial Court Westlands Ground Floor. Nairobi, Kenya
- Tel: +254 711 027099
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @UBA_KE
UBA Liberia is licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Liberia.
- Head Office: Broad/Nelson Street, Monrovia P. O. Box 4523, Monrovia
- Tel: +231-880-560-509, +231-881-968-559
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
UBA Mali is licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
- Headquarters: ACI 2000, avenue of the national library, Bamako-Mali
- Tel: (00223) 20292109 / 44979599 / 44 97 96 02
- Email: email@example.com
United Bank for Africa Mozambique is licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Mozambique
UBA Nigeria is licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
- Head Office: 57 Marina, Lagos Island, Lagos, Nigeria
- Tel: +234 700 2255 822, +234 1 280 8822
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
UBA Senegal is licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Senegal.
- Address of UBA Senegal (head office): Route des Almadies Zone 12 Lot D, Postal Address: BP 11 4776 Dakar Peytavin Dakar, Senegal.
- Email: email@example.com
- Landline: +221338595100
- Fax: +221338206010
14. Sierra Leone
UBA Sierra Leone is licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Sierra Leone.
UBA Tanzania is licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Tanzania.
- Head Office: United Bank for Africa (Tanzania) Ltd, 30 C/ 30 D Nyerere Road, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. P.O Box 80514.
- Tel: +255 22 286 4468, +255 22 286 3451
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
UBA Chad is licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Chad.
- Headquarters: United Bank for Africa Avenue Charles de Gaulle, BP: 1148, Ndjamena Chad
- Tel::+235 62 82 17 17
- Email: email@example.com
UBA Uganda is supervised by the Bank of Uganda and The Customer Deposits are protected by the Deposit Protection Fund of Uganda (DPF).
- Head Office: Plot 2 Jinja Road, P. O Box 7396, Kampala Uganda
- Tel: +256 800100030 (Toll Free), +256 417715100/104/121, +256 780142329
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
UBA Zambia is licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Zambia.
- United Bank for Africa Zambia Ltd. Acacia Park Stand 22768 Corner Great East/Thabo Mbeki Road Lusaka.
- Tel: 260 971779718 (8am-5pm)Anglophone: +260 211 389500 (24/7)
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
19. Congo DRC
UBA RDC est agréé et réglementé par la Banque Centrale du Congo (BCC).
- Headquarters: N° 1853, Avenue de la Liberation, Kinshasa Gombe, BP 7351 Kinshasa 1, Democratic Republic of Congo
- Tel: +243 996 020 064
- Email: email@example.com
UBA Guinea is licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Guinea.
- Headquarters: Rue du Château d’Eau – Niger Market – Kaloum Conakry GUINEA
- Tel: (+224) 629 46 36 96 / 669 79 79 77
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-Publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment should be LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE and REFERENCING in research usage should be applied, but not limited. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.