The USSD banking is a convenient, fast, secure and affordable way to access GTBank services 24/7 through mobile phone with or without internet. The GTBank *737# made banking very easy.
To get started with GTBank *737# USSD mobile banking code is very easy, simply dial *737# on your mobile phone and follow the instructions. There ere so many benefits of this service, some benefits of using *737# platform include:
How to Use GTBank *737# USSD Mobile Banking
The GTBank USSD code *737# is a very powerful code used for various self banking and transactions. With GTBank *737# USSD mobile banking code, you can Open an Account, Reactivate Your Account, Funds Transfer, Airtime & Data Top-up, Check Account Details, Create a Transaction PIN, Make Enquiries and many more.
How to Open an Account With GTBank *737# USSD
The benefits of this service include:
- One time visit for authentication and BVN linking
- Open an account without completing any form.
- Save on a daily, weekly or monthly basis at a yearly interest rate of 3.9%.
- Deposit and withdraw money at GTBank branches, GTExpress locations.
- Maximum deposit per transaction is N20,000
- Maximum account balance is N100,000
- No airtime or data needed to open an account
To open an account with GTBank *737# USSD mobile banking code, simply dial *737*0# and follow the onscreen prompts. An account number will be created automatically and sent to you via SMS. Account opening forms are NOT required for the signup process. Once you sign up, look out for your ten-digit account number (NUBAN). You can also use your phone number as your account number at GTBank branches, GTExpress outlets.
How to Reactivate Your Account With GTBank USSD (*737#) Code
With this powerful code you can reactivate your GTBank Account in just 4 easy steps. To Reactivate your Account:
- Simply dial *737*11# on your mobile number registered with the Bank.
- Input your Bank verification number (BVN)
- Input Account Officer code (if known) or press 1 to continue
- To complete your account reactivation, initiate a transaction by buying at least N100 airtime
How to Transfer Funds with GTBank USSD (*737#) Code
To transfer funds from GTBank to GTBank Account, Dial *737*1*Amount*NUBAN Account Number# (e.g. *737*1*1000*1234567890#) from the phone number you registered with GTBank, then follow the on-screen prompts.
To transfer funds from GTBank to other Banks: Dial *737*2*Amount*NUBAN Account Number# (e.g. *737*2*1000*1234567890#) from your phone, then authenticate the transfer with 737 PIN created, hardware token or last four digits of your GTBank debit card.
The Benefits of using this service include:
- It’s a convenient way to send money
- *737*transfer is available 24/7
- The entire transaction process takes about 10 seconds
- With *737*transfer, you can transfer to other Nigerian banks
- Daily transaction limit of N1,000,000
- Works with phone numbers registered with GTBank
- Subject to phone network signal
- Money is deducted directly from your GTBank account
- Transaction requires the last four digit of your Naira MasterCard (Debit card)
- A one off indemnity is required for transactions above ₦100,000.
How to do Airtime & Data Top-up with GTBank USSD (*737#) Code
The Benefits of using this service include:
- It’s quick and simple to use
- Airtime can be bought 24/7
- The entire process takes about 10 seconds
- Airtime is loaded as soon as the process is completed
- The phone number where the purchase is made from MUST be a number registered with GTBank.
- The service is available to Glo, MTN, Airtel and Etisalat subscribers
- The money is deducted directly from your GTBank account
- Daily recharge limit is N10,000
For Self Top-up Airtime: Simply dial *737*amount# on your phone (e.g. *737*1000#) to buy airtime.
To Top-up Airtime for a Friend: To send airtime to a third party or to a friend, simply dial *737*Amount*Recipient’s number# (e.g. *737*1000*08023456789#)
For Self & third (3rd) Party Data Top-up: Simply dial *737*4# on your phone and follow the on-screen prompt.
How to Check Account Details with GTBank USSD (*737#) Code
To check for the account balances on any of your accounts, your BVN or account number, all you need to do is simply dial; *737*6*1# on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen prompts.
Create a Transaction PIN with GTBank USSD (*737#) Code
Simple banking just got more secure. You now require a 4-digit PIN to complete your 737 transactions. To create a transaction PIN:
- Dial *737*5#
- Input the last 6 digits of your Debit Card
- Create your 4-digit PIN
To make enquiries with GTBank mobile banking, Simply dial *737*6# to make enquiries on the following:
- Account balances, BVN & Account Number (*737*6*1#)
- Loan balances (*737*6*2#)
- Card status (*737*6*3#)
- Cheque book status (*737*6*4#)
Other GTBank USSD Code for Mobile Banking
|Fast Track Deposit||*737*48#|
|Fast Track Withdrawal||*737*49#|
|Bills Payment Menu||*737*50#|
|Enable/Disable Account Balance on GeNS||*737*51*1#|
|Spend To Save||*737*51*24#|
|3rd Party Statement||*737*51*33#|
|School Fees Advance||*737*52*30#|
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-Publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment should be LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE and REFERENCING in research usage should be applied, but not limited. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.